The details in development and engineering make the difference in this conditioner. Generously sized paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch, create a homogeneous mixture and an hygienic process. The robust, low-maintenance machine can be combined with a feeder screw and steam set and contributes to an optimum absorption of steam and liquids. There is a choice of two options: a standard conditioner mixer and an insulated, electrically heated version which minimizes the formation of condensation and premature cooling. Development and engineering details make the difference in this stainless-steel conditioner. Large-scale paddles whose height and angle can be adjusted generate homogenous mixing and a hygienic process. The conditioner is often supplied in combination with a feeder screw and steam set.
Features Single Conditioners
- Mixer housing in AISI 304, base plate construction in heavy
- Solid mixer shaft in AISI 304 with interchangeable paddles,
adjustable in both height and pitch
- Paddle holders in AISI 304, paddles in Hardox
- Built-in scrapers at endplates
- Stuffing box sealings on mixer shaft
- Closed shaft bearings on spacers outside the housing
- Direct drive by gear motor or V-belt driven by electric motor.
Suitable for frequency control. Frequency converter not included.
- Large inspection doors with safety switch
- Temperature sensor PT 100
- 1 steam inlet 3” and 2 liquid inlets 1½”
- Electric heat tracing system, insulated with rock-wool (optional)
Would you like to receive more information about our Single Conditioners?
- Homogeneous mixing and hygienic process
- Optimum absorption of steam and liquids
- Robust construction of the housing
- Easy to clean
- Longer maintenance intervals
- Simple design