The horizontal ribbon mixers are high efficient batch mixers which can mix with accuracy in a very short period. The mixer consists a “tulip”-shaped mixing and a shaft with mixing spirals. The ribbons move the materials in opposite direction. The geometric design guarantees an intensive mixing process with a low rotation speed.This results in an accuracy of 1:100.000 in a mixing time cap of 3 to 4 minutes.
Special attention has been paid to hygienic aspects. Connections inside the machine are smooth to prevent pollution and cross contamination. The construction of the shaft with the bars that hold the spirals is done with an absolute minimum of welding, avoiding clamps with external bolts for hygiene reasons.
Receive more information
Features Ribbon Mixers
- Mixing accuracy of 1:100.000/ C.V. 5-9%
- Inspection hatch provided with safety lockers
- Pneumatic outlet side for dosed output
- Mixing time between 180 – 240 seconds
- Average 10 batches (with outlet side)
- Low energy consumption