The new Roller mills series HE are developed to crush or grind various materials. It can handle materials such as grain, oilseeds, biomass and others with an optimum result and low energy requirements.
One, two or three on top of each other mounted units, each with two large, independently driven rollers ensure an even flow to breaker rollers. The large-scale axially riffled breaker rollers rotate at the same speed in opposite directions and cut the pellet to a crumble.
Receive more information
One top unit
The top unit consists of a continuous adjustable-speed rotating feeder which can rotate in two directions and a crushing unit. One rotating direction of the feeder is to the two solid-Hartguss breaker rolls. The opposite direction is the bypass function. The breaker rolls are independently driven and transmission is by means of double-toothed timing belts. Speed control of the structure roller transmission is measured by sensors. Engaging and disengaging of the rollers to an adjustment accuracy of 0.1 mm is manual or automatic to an adjustment accuracy 0.01 mm (optional).
One or two extra crushing units
The top unit can be extended with one or two extra crushing units, each of which consists of two solid-Hartguss breaker rolls. This ensures an optimum crushing result.
Specifications Roller Mills HE-Serie
- Rotating feeder with two rotating directions:
» one direction to structure rollers
» opposite direction by-pass structure rollers
- Solid construction in mild steel including an electro-pneumatic operated flap
- Structure rollers made of ‘Hartguss’ material which extends the life 5 to 6 times
- Oil free transmission by means of double toothed timing
- Inlet with flange, inclusive counter flange
Options Roller Mills HE-Serie
- Automatic roller adjustment, with adjustment accuracy 0,01 mm
- Available in different finishing standard