Modular systems – containerised mills are a unique concept developed by Ottevanger Milling Engineers. The containerised mills are developed in the early 70’s and since then many references build worldwide. Over 40 years a complete range of highly efficient production units has been developed. Constantly upgraded to meet the latest standards in milling technology.
Reducing installation time
The complete unit is pre-assembled in the factory, thus reducing installation time on site by 80%. The complete electric control is part of the delivery and can be extended to a fully computerised system.
The containerised mills can be supplied in the range of 1 to 45 tonnes per hour. The equipment is installed 20-foot container which can be handled as separate modules. The frame of the container has two functions. The frame is not only used for shipment it is also the steel structure of the machine tower.
We create modular solutions for:
- Compound feed production
- Pet food
- Aqua feed
- Cereal processing plants
- Soybean processing
- Premix / concentrates plants
Advantages of containerised mills:
- All components are reliable and tested
- Minimum installation time on site
- Low freight costs and easy handling
- Complete with support frame
- Complete with all electrical and compressed air systems
- Assembled and checked in factory before despatch
- Saving on civil and building costs
- Low energy consumption
- The plant can be erected in a short timeframe
- Easily to expand
Proved concept with many outstanding references.