Rolls mills of the LS type are used to mill clean wheat, rye or corn for flour production. LS roll mills are also used in the malt industry to mill barley and in the production of oat flakes and barley flakes.
The advantages of the LS roll mill are:
- high capacity
- automatic feed control
- dynamically balanced rollers made from cast steel
- self-adjusting roller bearings
- high roller speeds up to 700 rpm
- V-belt drive
- rapid roller change thanks to the design of the housing and frame
- hygienic, functional design, easy to clean
- large upper hatch for an excellent view of the main and feed rollers.